Pattern available in downloadable format.
It is an English (US) written pattern.
- 1. The vest is worked in 2 pieces back & front panels.
- 2. Each piece is worked back & forth in rows beginning at lower edge.
- 3. Stitches are picked up around neck and armholes for the neckband and armbands
Sample colour: Rainforest
Yarn included in the kit:
70% Merino Wool 30% Cotton
116m per 50g ball (126 yards)
- size 3mm (length: 70cm or 80 cm) circular knitting needles
- Size 3.5mm (length: 70cm or 80 cm) circular knitting needles or a pair of 3.5mm straight needles
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
- Knitting markers
- Downloadable pattern
- Cotton Project Kit Bag